Work at PR Entertainment Group
Who We Are
POP REPUBLIC ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, also known as PR ENTERTAINMENT, is a specialised entertainment marketing agency, formed by a group of international entertainment and marketing specialists all passionate about the creation and development of fantastic communication concepts for our event and corporate partners worldwide. Our combined strengths and experiences with spectacular international events in fabulous destinations give rise to the development of incredible entertainment marketing concepts. This is supported by very well established relationships with city authorities and event organisers and planners. Our size allows us to think and act quickly, and respond dynamically to the ever increasing commercial challenges of delivering world class entertainment and the management of the live event broadcast opportunities they present.
We are a global communications agency serving the live entertainment and cultural industries, as well as unique sporting environments for some of the biggest sporting events around.
What We Do
We combine our expertise in the fields of television, international event production, commercial outdoor media, advertising, and experiential marketing to develop and introduce ground breaking and exceptionally bold communication concepts mainly in the context of high profile sporting and cultural events. This enables us to bring to market a range of spectacular, powerful communication platforms and commercial marketing vehicles in very exciting environments across the world. WIth established long term relationships across 30 countries in 5 continents, we can deliver targeted global marketing campaigns with precision.
Live event and entertainment industry collaborations between the UK and several countries around the world, consulting for major corporate clients, international film festivals, and industry organizations to build stronger relations between entertainment communities globally and an exclusive group of partner organisations.
International Business Development Executives
This is an ideal sales roles for a Junior Sales Executive who is looking for their next challenge in media.
The role requires knowledge and passion about the International Film and Sport industries, so if you want to work with some of the largest film and Sporting events in the world such as the FIFA WORLD CUP football and many of the largest film events in the world and have an active interest in the business of film and sport, then this roles could be great for you.
You will also need to be excited about international consumer brands and brand strategy as well as be familiar with popular culture and current marketing and advertising trends.
Sell something truly different.
You must have a perfect command of the English Language and other European languages will be useful but not essential.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
A passion for film and all things film related as well as enthusiasm for football and other sports.
A basic qualification in Business / Marketing / Public Relations.
Excellent spoken English, other European languages will be a bonus.
At least 6-12 months of successful experience in B2B Telephone sales.
An active team player who can contribute to an international sales team.
A hunger to succeed. . . . .
Training will be given but if you have some form of media sales experience (Print or electronic) then that would be a distinct advantage. You will also need to source your own leads, however periodic support with leads will be given.
Apply with a copy of your CV and please write at least 1 paragraph about why you think this particular role is for you.
International Account Coordinator
You should have at least 2 years experience in account coordination including dealing with Accounts Payable / Invoicing and other financial matters. An accounting qualification or business degree would be useful but more important is experience dealing with invoicing international clients. You must have previous relevant experience.
We have several hundred corporate clients all over the world, and you will be continuously involved in client management and coordination on matters relating to various marketing and advertising campaigns.
We are a creative agency dealing with advertising, marketing and video production so a passion and interest in the arts, marketing and film would be an advantage.
Other language skills will also be an advantage but primarily you must be absolutely fluent in English.
This is a fast paced environment where internal communication with other colleagues must be fluid and fast. A very good standard of numeracy is essential as is attention to detail as well as a dynamic ability to multi-task.
Video Editor / Production Coordinator – Full Time Role
Primary Function: Editing and Production of Commercial Spots ranging from 5 – 30 seconds to run at various international events. Delivery of such output via FTP Server download links. Assembly of event content and delivery to site technicians and screen directors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and delivering engaging commercial spots for a varied range of clients
- Supporting the sales department with photo and video material for new projects
- Utilising knowledge of previous clients or proposed concepts to support sales department
- Maintaining an organised portfolio of client video material and project files on Adobe Premiere and After Effects for all Clients.
- Providing the Sales Director with examples of suitable productions which are relevant to the potential client in question.
- Supporting the Business Development efforts with photo and video presentation material.
The ideal candidate will have the following essential software skills and experience:
Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite CS5 or CS6 including;
- Adobe Premiere,
- Adobe After Effects,
- Adobe Photoshop,
- Adobe Illustrator,
- 3D Studio Max,
Please Note that we require someone who:
- is extremely creative with their edits and has visual flare.
- can capture an audience with their promos and effects.
- has experience working in a client facing role or a relevant support environment
- can work to tight deadlines/under pressure
- is flexible (may have to work some weekends every once in a while)
- can author DVDs with menu settings for sending final outputs to clients.
- can export various video output in different formats according to the needs of the client.
- is competent at using content management systems to maintain a basic website.
The Editor/Cameraman is responsible for occasionally filming and assembling raw material into a finished product suitable for broadcasting on outdoor screen media as well as various other digital platforms. The material they work with may consist of raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects. This is a key role in the post-production process and the editor’s skill will determine the quality and delivery of the final product. This role will require being part of a team and working closely with the director’s to achieve the desired end result.
You will be required to work on the following tasks:
- Editing programs and adverts, occasional camera work on DSLR Cameras such as the Canon 5D, AVCHD Cameras such as the JVC HM650, and Production Cameras such as the Blackmagic Cinema Camera
- Assembling raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred for inputting into the computer;
- Re-ordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video for use at events in EMEA.
- Consulting with the director, producer and/or client throughout the post- production process;
Note: This is a full time role requiring someone who can give thorough commitment to a growing company.
- Research / Lead sourcing: To source leads using the internet, business libraries and any other source of up to date reliable information on the existence and marketing activities of B to C organisations in the respective markets of each project as well as globally.
- Coordinating client invoicing
- Verification of VAT numbers (Using online verification site)
- Basic Accounting administration (Filing receipts)
- Correspondence with clients
- Sending simple contracts between Pop Republic and its potential clients worldwide
- Handling queries from clients
- Coordinating timely delivery of event tickets for clients abroad
- Coordinating communication required for sales, sending standard email templates and information to prospective clients
- General office administration
- Responsible for maintaining stock of office supplies (Minimal time required for this)
Everything will be supervised and managed by senior staff.